The goal of the QMK software project is to develop a completely customizable, powerful, and enjoyable firmware experience for any project - keyboard or otherwise - and to provide helpful, encouraging, and kind support and feedback for people with any software development experience.
View on GitHub
This project is maintained by QMK collaborators and contributors like you!
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by orderedlist
STM32 EEPROM Emulation
We’ve added support for STM32 EEPROM Emulation! Mostly supports STM32F3xx MCUs. More support can be added later.
- STM32 EEPROM Emulation
- Added EEPROM emulation libaries from libmaple and Arduino_STM32. https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/Arduino_STM32 and https://github.com/leaflabs/libmaple.
- Renamed teensy EEPROM library and added conditional selection of library.
- Remapped EEPROM memory map for 16 byte blocks (as is with STM32f3xx MCUs).
- Added EEPROM initialization in main.c of Chibios.
- Added EEPROM format to clear the emulated pages when EEPROM is marked as invalid.
- Fixed ifdef