The goal of the QMK software project is to develop a completely customizable, powerful, and enjoyable firmware experience for any project - keyboard or otherwise - and to provide helpful, encouraging, and kind support and feedback for people with any software development experience.
View on GitHub
This project is maintained by QMK collaborators and contributors like you!
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by orderedlist
Overhaul Unicode Common functionality
This is a significant overhaul to the core (“common”) Unicode code.
Specifically, a lot of cleanup and fixes were implemented to make input more reliable.
- Move input mode initialization to a proper function and call it from
- Move all the keycode processing to unicode common file
- Add keycodes for selecting the unicode input method
- Add optional audio feedback to keycodes
- Remove UC_OSX_RALT input method
- Make keycodes used by UC_OSX and UC_WINC configurable
- Add optional ability to cycle through input modes (configurable)
- Overhauled, refined and corrected the documentation