The goal of the QMK software project is to develop a completely customizable, powerful, and enjoyable firmware experience for any project - keyboard or otherwise - and to provide helpful, encouraging, and kind support and feedback for people with any software development experience.
View on GitHub
This project is maintained by QMK collaborators and contributors like you!
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by orderedlist
Replace serial.c of quantum/split_common/
This PR marks the finishing of updating of the Split Keyboard (aka “Split Common”) serial code, to bring it in line with all of the awesome improvements that mtei has made for the Helix split keyboard.
The advantages that this bring are:
- It’s high-speed, about 3.5 times faster than the old code
- Stable bi-directional data transfer.
- Buffer address and size parameterized. (NEW flexible API)
- With multiple types of transaction support, communication contents can be optimized.
- Optimized based on the compiler version used.
The matrix and split_util files have been updated to use this newer code.