The goal of the QMK software project is to develop a completely customizable, powerful, and enjoyable firmware experience for any project - keyboard or otherwise - and to provide helpful, encouraging, and kind support and feedback for people with any software development experience.
View on GitHub
This project is maintained by QMK collaborators and contributors like you!
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by orderedlist
Help Support QMK
What we do with donations
- Help cover server and infrastructure costs (eventually for the QMK Configurator)
- Help cover prototyping costs for QMK-branded products like the Proton C
- Send merch to meet-ups for giveaways/prizes. Email us if you’re interested! hello at-sign qmk.fm
- Buy QMK Info Packets to give out to keyboard makers (optional $0.10 donation to cover costs) - email if interested!
- Know another way we can help support the community? Let us know!