The goal of the QMK software project is to develop a completely customizable, powerful, and enjoyable firmware experience for any project - keyboard or otherwise - and to provide helpful, encouraging, and kind support and feedback for people with any software development experience.
View on GitHub
This project is maintained by QMK collaborators and contributors like you!
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by orderedlist
Rgb matrix arm
We’ve added ARM support for the RGB Matrix.
- Addition of I2C master driver for STM32, Generalization of ISSI3731 driver
- Addition of an i2c_master driver for STM32 to replicate expectations of AVR driver.
- Moved ISSI3731 driver one level up to make it accesible by both architectures.
- Renamed ISSI3731 functions to a more general name for preparation of other ISSI drivers.
- Added compiler directives where necessary to differenciate each architecture.